Monday, 18 November 2013

Video Of The Week #30 - Paramore - Daydreaming

Hey all!
Ok, I know what you're thinking
"Why did you leave us without any material this week we suffered without youuuuuu"
Kidding! But you probably did wonder why I disappeared this week

I had to take a gap week
I know I've been saying I've been messing about on Candy Crush and all that jazz but I haven't even got time for that anymore, let alone much other things that would be classed as "fun"

So I'm sorry I went on a mini hiatus, but GCSE year is killing me (and for all you non British fellows who don't know what those are, they're exams we prepare for over the next two years fml)

On with the video
Ok so you know I love Paramore, I was so overjoyed when I found out they released another music video for a track on their latest album, Paramore
This track is called Daydreaming and it's about two friends who travel to London to see Paramore in concert
See it for yourself!
It's different from their older material but I love it all the same ♥♥♥

Have a great week!
Sara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment