Monday, 4 November 2013

Video of the week #29 - Sleeping With Sirens - Roger Rabbit



Hello hello! How's it going everyone?
So I was venturing through YouTube and Tumblr all last week because it was my holiday
I call it my Hobo Holiday because I did nothing but eat, sleep and scroll on the laptop
They see me scrollin'!
I did go out though, went cinema, shopping, all that

I'm not a vampire -_-

So anyway, I was listening to this Sleeping With Sirens song and I quite liked, so I decided to make it the video of the week

Just because, ok?
Here it is, enjoy my friends
It's so wonderful, isn't it? =D
It's always cool to try new genres because it's great to listen to more artists
So if you don't listen to this sort of music, well there you go! I bet you liked it, hm?

Have a great week!
Sara xx

PS - I'm going to make posts on Thursdays and Saturdays as well as Mondays now, I'm trying to regulate and make more than just one post per week
Or at least try, I'm sorry if I can't always, piles of homework await :'(
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment