Monday, 2 September 2013

Video Of The Week #20 - Coldplay ~ Violet Hill

Hey guys! I think I'm going to have to regulate the number of posts and what day of the week I do 'em, I'm going to be so busy this year :'(
Anyway! This is video of the week twentaaay and this is the song!
Violet Hill, I love it so much! :)

I have some sorta major obsession with Coldplay, they're so amazing
I have done a video of the week for them before, Paradise. :)
Click here to check it out!
Anyway, Violet Hill is from the album, Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends, or just Viva La Vida for short
I have been looping this song for the past week! :D
I love the video, the bit when Chris puts the magnifier on his mouth, it's funny :))


See? Funny, right? :D
Um, guess that's all, BUT!
You should reeeeally have a look at their album, if you liked Violet Hill (and I know you did, I just do!) then you should listen to their album, it's so beautiful with so much meaning <3
Someday, if ever I meet my soul mate, I really want to go to Violet Hill with them
Shouldn't be too hard to find it, it's close to Abbey Road. :)


If you love me, won't you let me know?
Sara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment